Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stinky Driver - yuck

Hey Mad Cabbie - you have to let us know what day of the week it is that the Diamond Cab drivers have that shower. Opened a Diamond Cab door this morning and BO smell just flashed over me like a flash flood! I quickly said I changed my mind, closed the door and let him move on. Caught a cab a few minutes later. Feel really sorry for whoever ended up with that guy, it was on K street this morning, really busy, so I'm sure he did pick up someone who needed the ride bad enough to trade breathing for it. And stupid me, I didn't even think to get the guy's cab number until hours later!

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger brokemoto said...

Did he smell like yesterday's chicken, or old stogies?

If it was either, I think that I know who it was........

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger brokemoto said...

Please remember the driver of Potomac Cab #120 in your prayers. Two thugs shot him last night in front of 1336 Missouri Avenue. He is still alive, and the doctors do expect that he will pull through, but he will require a long period of rehabilitation.

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home