Thursday, November 15, 2007

Best / Worst Cab Companies

Well at this stage, Diamond has a pretty good lead as worst cab company and Yellow strong lead as best. But Diamond also has good best numbers.

Best Cab Company
Yellow (13)
Diamond (9)
UCC (3)
Sun (1)


Worst Cab Company
Diamond (12)
UCC (8)
Yellow (6)
Dial (5)
Royal (3)
Sun (1)


Something that's interesting to me is that of the six companies in the poll, every single one of them as at least 1 vote for worst company. But two of them (Dial/Royal) can't even manage one vote for best company. I'd love to hear from folks on why they've voted the way they have.

4 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the UCC votes was mine. Every bad taxi experience I've had was in one of those blue cabs. I see one coming, I pull my hand down.

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Yellow cabs. They're always so nice and clean and well kept up.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diamond is the worst I've ever seen.

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yellow cab is the worst company in DC. I've tried to use them three times. All three times they claim they called when they were going to pick me up (my phone never rang) then after waiting for 10 minutes to get a dispatcher they inform me they tried to call and it's just too bad that I didn't answer. but they'll put me back on the list. I almost missed a flight to National (ended up driving myself) they are that bad. Don't use them whatever you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home