Sunday, December 09, 2007

Smokin' Hot, Not?

I was in a cab last week that just reeked of smoke. That's pretty unusual anymore. So many cabs sport those red "No Smoking / Please Do Not Slam Door" signs. Got me asking myself - is smoking bad for business? Have drivers stopped smoking to keep passengers happy? (certainly not for the health benefits!) Or is that why one cab I was in had almost a dozen of those little green Christmas tree scent things plastered all over the sides and roof?

Drivers - do you let people smoke in your cabs? Did you stop smoking because it was stinking up your cab?

Passengers - do you jump out of a cab if it reeks of smoke?

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Lugosi said...

I carry a pack of cigarettes even though I don't smoke. That way if I get a passenger I don't like, I can still light up just to be an a-hole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home