Tuesday, November 21, 2006

And a Good Morning to You, Bitch

Geesh! -- Was in a cab this morning going from home to Union Station for a quick trip to Willmington. Got in cab, all is well. He's one of those drivers who liked to stop for 2nd fares, no problem, I wasn't running horribly late. Stopped for one guy, but he was going to Georgetown. Stopped for a woman down the road. Driver opened window and asked where she was going. "National Airport" she said. "Sorry, going to Union Station already," the driver responded.

What did the woman say then? "ok, thanks anyhow?" or "darn" or "curse my luck?" Nope, she said, quite loudly, "Fuck You."

Nice.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am out of breath that you even typed the word "Fuck" DCCR! I am proud of you.

I usually try not to annoy my passengers in the back seat by stopping for every flagger I see on the street and it could be dangerous at night!

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Allen Nixon said...

Hello nice post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home