Friday, April 28, 2006

Diamond Cab Story, You Say?

dctaxistories - you made an intriguing comment about Diamond cab drivers having to be 90 years old -- that it's another story. I'd love to hear and am all ears!

The oldest driver I've had so far drove a red cab, not sure the company. He was very nice, but very hard of hearing, so getting the address right took a little while, but that's fine. Such is life. Once and a while though I could not restrain myself from reminding him that his turn signal was still on (blocks after he'd used it).

2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Joann said...

My husband and I both drive cab. We each give up $540.00 a WEEK for the privilege of driving the cabs. Gas is around $50,000.00 a day. No medical, no vacation or vacation pay, no money set aside for retirement and there is the $$$ Uncle Sam takes. So it looks like we drive till we hit a tree or die trying.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Mad Cabbie said...

DC cab rider, Stay tuned I will write a full blog about Diamond cab co.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home