Saturday, December 30, 2006

Have a Happy New Year's All

Ok, so I've been a bit busy with family & friends & the holidays. Bad blogger! Bad!

Remember, if you've been out partying all night New Year's Eve -- no drinking and driving. Leave that to the professionals (professional drinkers or professional drivers, I'm not sure, but leave it to them).

Leave the keys at home and do what I do, wander aimlessly into the streets with your friends at 2am and wonder why all the cars are honking & swirving around you as you make your way back to somebody's house.

Or, do as you should, and call a cab. Apparently you get freebies on NYEve. (that's free rides, I think, although having never taken advantage of the offer, I'm not 100% sure of what's free).

enjoy all!

1 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger jeepgirl said...

AMEN on the drinking and driving thing. That never works out well. Have a wonderful New Year's !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home