Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Coincidence?

Oh probably. But a first for me. Took a cab with boss to Georgetown. Talked to the driver a little bit, nothing more than weather/traffic chat. I didn't see his face (I was behind him) but noticed he had a string of interesting looking beads hanging from the rear view.

Three hours later, we stepped out of our meeting and hailed a cab. First two passed by (one had someone in it, the other, probably just didn't like our face?) :) - anyhow, 3rd stops, we get in and - yup. It's the SAME DRIVER.

4 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you were in a movie.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger DC Cab Rider said...

I like that explanation better than stalking!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Mad Cabbie said...

It should be illegal to talk about weather and traffic inside taxi cabs! I feel like choking the passengers when they start talking about how hot it is!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Lugosi said...

I was watching some movie or another, and the main character ends up randomly hailing several cabs in the course of about 15 minutes. I began screaming at the TV when it turned out to be the same exact cab number every single freakin' time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home