Monday, February 26, 2007

Smokers?

I've been in a couple of cabs that have the same sign - No Smoking and Do Not Slam the Door. I don't smoke, and I only slam doors when I'm mad. But I started thinking about smoking and cabs. How hard it must be to be a cab driver these days, when so many people don't smoke and might refuse to get into your cab if it smells like smoke.

On the other hand, smoking cabbies are probably making tons of money in the late night and overnight crowd (what do you think Mad Cabbie?).

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Mad Cabbie said...

I don't let people smoke in my cab, still do ok! but there are more and more people these days request a non-smoking cab when they call for one...I don't care being around smoking people at bars or a poker table but don't stink up my cab.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home